Ojai Valley Homes For Sale
Call or Text Local Realtor Andro Kotula to arrange a viewing or to get more details.
Note: when viewing properties and or pages use your back key < to return to previous pages
Ojai Valley Neighborhoods
Ojai Valley Neighborhoods. The Ojai Valley is made of 10 main neighborhoods.
Ojai Valley Neighborhoods
City of Ojai | Ojai Arbolada | East End | Rancho Matilija | Mira Monte | Oak View |
- Meiners Oaks. Meiners Oaks is an unincorporated community of the Ojai Valley. For 2017 homes prices for Meiners Oaks Minimum sale price $418,000, Maximum $2,350,000, Average $697,000, Median $542,000. Occasionally you can find homes under $500,000.
- Arbolada in the City of Ojai. Arbolada homes for 2017 range: Minimum sale price $731,000, Maximum $2,857,500, Average $1,277,855, Median $1,100,000. Lots in the Arbolada are unually usually range between 1/2 acre to 2 acres. The Arbolada is one of the first plated neighborhoods in Ojai and features some classic older homes.
- City of Ojai. City of Ojai Prices for 2017 from Ojai MLS: Minimum sales price $321,500, Maximum$5,700,000, Average$966,295, Median$700,000. You can usually find a basic 3 + 2 home in the $600,000 to $700,000.
- Ojai East End. The Ojai East End home prices for 2017: Minimum sale price $1,046,000, Maximum $3,425,000, Average $2,117,642, Median $2,197,500. Turn over of homes in this area are very slow. Most properties on the East End come with 1 to 5 acras. Some properties have recently sold with as much 30 to 60 acres of land.
- Persimmon Hills. Persimmon Hills homes range in value from $1,075,000 to $1,739,000 with the medium sales price being $1,525,000. Turn over of homes in this unique neighborhood is very slow. Home here come with 2 to 5 acres and horses may be keep on properties. Persimmon Hills is close to the downtown area of Ojai but is not in the city of Ojai.
- Upper Ojai. Upper Ojai Homes range for 2017: Minimum sale price $330,000, Maximum $2,150,000. Average $978,000, Median $877,500.
- Rancho Matilija. Rancho Matilija is a gated community. Homes here range in values from $1,255,000 to $2,300,000 with the medium price being $1,500,000. All homes in the area come with 2 to 5 acres of land. The gated neighborhood features private walking and horse trails. Many homes have amazing mountain views.
- Saddle Mountain Estates. Saddle Mountain Estate homes values range from $1,200,000 to $3,000,000 with the medium price being $1,342,000. This country, equestrian neighborhood features larger homes one acreages.
- Mira Monte. Homes in the Mira Monte neighborhoods for 2017 were: Minimum sales price $515,000, Maximum $2,600,000, Average $712,000, Median $6712,000.
- Oak View. Homes in the Oak View areas price ranges for 2017 were Minimum sales price: $312,000, Maximum $1,350,000, Average $666,000, Median $622,500.
Click on Images to view homes for sale these Ojai Neighborhoods
Ojai East End